Our passion is helping people gain control over their finances so that they can get out of debt, invest, build wealth and give. We have been able to do this in our own lives and help others gain the peace that being in control will give. Being effective and efficient managers of the resources with which we have been entrusted allows us to establish the direction in our lives that will cause us to win with money and in turn be able to truly help those in need. We will analyze your individual situation and help identify options so that you will leave our meeting with a sense of hope and purpose.
Tim and Kathryn have been married 21 years and homeschooled their two sons through high school. They attend church in Des Moines, WA where they serve in many ministries including the coordination of Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University. Tim and Kathryn completed Dave Ramsey’s Counselor Training in the Summer of 2010.
Gerken Financial Coaching meets each client’s unique needs by working with them through education, communication and inspiration to tailor a game plan through which they will achieve their specific financial objectives, manage their present, take control their future and realize lasting financial freedom.
- We are a small firm committed to helping families and businesses deal effectively with personal finance.
- We are passionate about finding unique ways to empower clients to live within their means and attain their dreams.
- We impact the lives of clients in our community by educating and listening to their individual needs, offering options and injecting hope.
- We are credible, reliable, truthful and responsive in all interaction with clients and associates. In turn, those clients and associates recommend us to others based on credibility and our experience.
- Clear communication with associates and clients is critical for the future of our business. We actively listen to the needs of our clients and accept, respect and commit to helping them achieve their objectives.
- Service to others is the foundation of our coaching business. With a combination of education, accountability, mentoring and teamwork, we empower our clients to encounter the personal growth required for them to reach their financial objectives.
- We act with integrity in both our business and personal lives, which has an influence on our credibility and allows us to better serve others.
- Our family is a priority in our lives. We will work with our clients to strengthen their own relationships, marriages and families by improving the way they talk about money.
- We help people move from where they are to where they want to be with their finances. We are committed to long-term service with a fiscally sustainable business.